UFO Sighting over New Jersey of strange long glowing craft on July 15, 2011, photos.

UFO Sighting over New Jersey of strange long glowing craft on July 15, 2011, photos.




Date of sighting: July 15, 2011
Location of sighting: New York, New Jersey, USA

Eyewitness states:

"Hi My Names Mark I live in New Jersey...I submit alot of pictures to MUFON via the "Wired NY Web Cams" page. Lately there hasn't been alot of great activate that i've seen, BUT TONIGHT THAT HAS CHANGED... I Have Captured UFO's & USO's or ufos that are on the River You can see the water making a circular motion in some shots and the USO's Morffing changing shapes, Not to mention the Large UFOs in the sky that appear in all these shots...This page refreshes every 30 seconds."








"So what I wanna know is how alot of my skeptics are gonna say that there Planes and Helicopters And Boats... I Say B.S. Why? I'll Tell YOU..How do planes & Helicopters Appear over NYC in crazy patterns every 30 seconds??? How do Boats Change Shape & Colors every 30 seconds??? Well, They dont,There technology is just so advanced that they let these Web Cams capture their image, But I guess they dont wanna be seen by the naked eye..If that was the case every one who was in NY city tonight looking toward which ever way the NYC WEB CAM #3 is pointing would have seen ONE HELL OF A SHOW...LOOK At My Pictures !!!! They ARE TRUE...They ARE REAL... Dont Be Fooled....WE Are NOT ALONE My FRIENDS...!!!!!!!!"

Source: MUFON






☯ Scott C. Waring wrote “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” and "Dragons of Asgard." ☯

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment