UFO sighting in Portugal of craft flying near passenger jet in day time, video.

UFO sighting in Portugal of craft flying pas large passenger jet in day time, video.

I added light and contrast to the photos to see the UFO better.










Date of sighting: June 2011
Location of sighting: Portugal

Eyewitness states:
"I took this video about month ago in portugal. I was testing my new camera by zooming on airplane and then I saw a white object flying next to the airplane and I tried to follow it with my camera but I lost the object pretty soon because I couldn't see it well in that tiny camera LCD screen. I'm NOT saying it's a UFO for sure. It could be something natural. you choose!"






☯ Scott C. Waring wrote “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” and "Dragons of Asgard." ☯

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment