UFO Sighting over Lake Huron, Michigan of Pulsing Orb on July 24, 2011, Video.








Date of sighting: July 24, 2011
Location of sighting: Lake Huron at Port Huron, Michigan, USA

This is an amazing sighting and the person recorded the orb for 28 minutes!!! Fantastic!

Eyewitness states:
"This is the same orb Jimmy and I have been recording for the past few months; however, I have my new camera! This is an actual camcorder!! Yeah...I'm so excited. Its not a professional one or anything but its pretty nice. No more crappy camera videos for my subscribers. We also got "Jimmy's" orb...you know, the one he keeps talking about all the time. I was never able to capture it on the old Canon Powershot."

"Now I just have to save up for a nice tripod. I've been using an old wooden spindle that my dad is using for a table. I have to prop the front up with rocks to get the angle I need, lol."






☯ Scott C. Waring wrote “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” and "Dragons of Asgard." ☯

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment