Guess Where I'm Going!



Yes, dear reader, it's a place where azaleas abound and they look like blankets stretched across the landscape. Sadly, they have already bloomed, so I'm only giving the azleas as a hint.

Are you getting it now, dear reader?

Is it making sense?
velveeta1

Ah yes, it must be pretty clear, I'd think.

And speaking of Vel--Vel--I can't quite say it-- there must have been a time when they tried to do "provocative." I'll let you be the judge of its success.

velveeta



Yikes. That's a lot of cheese dip right there.
I know, I know. You're thinking I posed for this back in the day.

Velveeta! Choose from small, large, extra large, or Big Ass sizes!

I may be asked to pose for the cellulite edition. Anyway, do you know where I"m going?

See you when I get back!
A bientot
love,
becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment