Sunday








My son and his wife are a lot of fun. We laugh most of the time and now that they have Maeve, we have even more to be happy about. Here we are taking off for a nice Sunday walk in their neighborhood. Those motorcycle dudes in the background are checking me out (Har). They have no shot.








Maeve is pleased. She doesn't know where we are going.








Her mom and dad do, though.















Oh yes, dear reader, we headed for the one and only.








Oh.
My.
God.
The difference between the store in Hudson (where I shop) and Waltham is vast.
First of all, take a look at these cakes.
One is hateful, of course. THIS ONE.






The better one is HERE, naturally.
The Red Sox had a chance to sweep the hated Y-Y-Y-I can't quite say it, but you know which team I mean.











But meanwhile, inside the store, my mouth was hanging open at this display. Yikes. We don't have this in Hudson, folks.






Hey. I live in the sticks. At our Hannaford's, we only know olives. Not, like, "special" olives, okay? So maybe I should shut up. Maybe the new stuff is coming to our store.
I can only hope.

Let me just say this.



My buddy Elizabeth never had olives like this.

I think I feel humbled.





















See you next time, Maeve.
A bientot
love,
becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment