If only I Could Make Carrot Flowers



Don't let my daughter fool you. She can't make them either. Only restaurants can. Or people in the PTA we don't want to know.

Maybe I will write a book about a girl who makes carrot flowers and soap sculptures and Kleenex origami. A loving girl who falls for a mean guy and her friends tell her to beware but she feels that because she can make carrot flowers, everything else will work out. CARROT GIRL.

Nah.

Maybe it'll be a book about a woman who sits and stares at a statue of Mark Twain and makes carrot flowers while she does it. CARROT GIRL AND THE STATUE.

Nah.

I'll stick with the old ladies, who right now are running a prostitute ring. How did I get there? I'm not sure exactly.

I'm reading SECRET SOCIETY GIRL by Diana Peterfreund and it is fascinating. I have always longed to be in a secret club and never have been. Doesn't someone want to invite me?

And as if there weren't enough troubles in the world, Hannaford's is doing a complete remodel. AAAAAAAAAAARGH, I don't know where anything is. By the time I emerge from its aisles, I have the look of a losing Survivor contestant who has been voted off the show. OUT!!!

It's COLD in New England, dear reader. REALLY COLD. What's up with that?




Sacre Bleu!
A bientot

love,
becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment