UFO sighting in Bayern, Germany mountains on Jan 27, 2011, photos.

Location of sighting: Bayern, Germany
Date of sighting: January 27, 2011

UFO in upper left corner.


Full image below.


I was looking at photos from a few hours earlier on January 27, 2011 and discovered this one photo the cam took that had a disc like UFO flying over the hillside. The disk is clearly not the mountain that is behind it, if you do not believe me, then look at the next photo which had no disc in it, but the clouds were gone so you could better see the next mountain.

No UFO in below photo.


Same location as UFO, yet nothing.


I have looked at this cam several times and this is the first time I have ever seen this craft flying over the hills. I wasn't going to report it but I kept thinking about it. Hopefully someone out there will have similar sightings in that area or have some explanation for this unusual flying object.




☯ Scott C. Waring wrote novels “Dragons of Asgard” & “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” at online bookstores, or visit my UFO Video channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/TaiwanSCW?feature=mhum ☯

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment