Day 5





You are looking at 83 calories worth of merlot.


I slugged this down and another one just like it. Yes, it is a Campbell's Soup Kid cup. My mother gave me two of them many years ago and I like to drink from it. I almost never use a wine glass. I have low-class habits. They are comforting to me. Wine glasses are hard to get clean.
Anyway, I made the merlot last as long as I could, dear reader. Friday Zest all around.
Breakfast: Stonyfield yogurt 130

2 mugs coffee with HH dollops 160


Lunch: Weight Watchers Santa Fe Rice and Beans (best of the brand) with small dollop of Thousand Island dressing.......440

bunch of grapes 60


I grocery shopped at Hannaford's today and the grapes are superb, a rare occurrence.


Dinner: Lean Cuisine hunan beef (not human) 230

1 cup watermelon 100

small dollop Paul Newman raspberry vinaigrette, may he rest in peace, 60

big bunch of grapes 100

BreathSavers 60
Wine 170

TOTAL FOR DAY: 1510

EXERCISE: Easy walk 2 miles

OPTIMISM: 10

HUNGER: assuaged by wine buzz

MAIN BITCH: acorns falling on my head during walk

love,

Trim Jim

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment