Tomorrow's Winning Lottery Numbers

5 12 23 28 47

HAH! I know my readers did not fall for that. They have taste and discretion and intelligence. Unlike me.

Now how would you spend your money?

Your house is falling down.



Falling down house



Your car is deteriorating.

Clunker.jpg

But you love clothes so much.

watters bridal1 Watters Bridal Stores

and you have a new love for travel.


See full size image












And working is so, well, tedious sometimes. I mean just getting up and going there requires energy, discipline, and organization. And you have to remember to get gas. And you have to remember to buy enough yogurt for one every day. And there's other stuff too. Some people were meant for lolling about.


Click to view big photoAnd not for actual labor.






Though you love the classroom and are comfortable there. It gives you a chance to use words bigger than futon, long reptilian words as Mark Twain would say, and to witness novel texting techniques So what would you gain if you quit working?



I know. I'll have some trees cut down. They are encroaching on my house.

And I will continue to think about this issue.

Living the Dream, dear reader, or I should say Living the Dream With Cats. They are still working on their book. So am I.

love,

becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment