Believe it or Not

As I walked into my place of employment yesterday, my heel caught on something in the sidewalk and I went down SMACK on my head. It was comical in a way with blood spewing everywhere, a little Friday-the-Thirteenish for my tastes, and then all the kind people surrounding and trying to help me. I was taken to the ER nearby and got five stitches next to my eye. "Guess my modeling career is over," I said to the grouchy doc who was doing it. He said nothing...uh oh yikes. To top it off, I broke both elbows and have a wonky finger, though not broken. All of a sudden, everything I do requires strategy. I am managing, but won't be posting for a while. Stay sane, everybody. Remember--there's them and there's us.
love,
becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment