Blooperoniousness





This is pretty much how I look. But my papers are done. Graded. Looked at and judged.

Everyone in this world makes mistakes.

Some are small, like "I ate to much."

Some are more egregious, such as misspelling someone's name: i.e., Hemmingwaye.

But some are wrong in a funny way and those, dear reader, are bloopers, such as "winning the Noble Prize" (from a few years ago).

Here are the latest:


"Goodbye and good ridings." [I wonder if Dale ever said that to Roy]


"The murder victim was not sure about the eyewitness." [I believe it]

"What about a woman who gets roped and in turn becomes pregnant?" [I've heard this mostly happens in the western states]


"Here lies another case of execution of an innocent murderer."


"He was using the heroine without thought for anything else." [sometimes that can be fun, though]




"The man directed his anger toward the rapper of his daughter."


"Obesity plays a big roll in health care."



"The flu vaccine does not prevent 100% protestation from the virus."


"He was on trail for life."



"I support the decimalization of marijuana." [Please give me .6 of a dooby--did I say that right?]


[And finally, something I have done most of my life:]

"I hoped in my car and left."


Thank you and good luck to all my students. You have enriched my life and I am better for knowing you.
A bientot, dear reader
love,
becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment