Online Shopping

All of my friends successfully navigate the shopping malls of the internet. They pick chic styles, get great buys, and look fantastic. Why is it so hard for me?

Okay, so here I go. I don't really know where to start, so I'll start with a brand I like. Jones New York is a good one and here is a cute duo, jacket and top.

Price at just under $300.00

WHAT?

That's right, $300.00


Let's try for the heck of it something called sexydresses.com

Ladder Side Dress Image Bandeau
This would be truly frightening on me. For every one of those little ladder rungs, I could show a roll of fat. No underwear, I guess--or you tape it in place. Masking or Scotch--that's the real question. Let's try something called instyle.com.
Feeling Frilly

This would be good if I were going for the William Faulkner's Rose for Emily look--she's the one that sleeps with a human corpse for several decades, all for love. Or the Bette Davis/Baby Jane look previously posted about further down. I'll pass.
Curvy
I guess this is okay, but I already have a bathrobe in my school colors . This has a distinct Dalai Lama feel to me and I will pass on it as well.

I'm feeling weary, dear reader, and I haven't left my chair.
Liz Claiborne is always stylish. So let's go there next.

Striped Roll-Tab Shirtdress
Good god. I outweigh this woman by at least fifty pounds and I'm proud of it. I think they sometimes give out feed sacks at Hannaford's so why stop by there and save the money?
Bi-Color Printed Faille Shift Dress
This has to be the same woman. I ain't got toothpick legs. And sleeveless? In New England?

Even Jesus thinks THAT'S funny. Yeah, well, he never had to do this, did he?
All right, so finally I find a cool outfit. It's Liz. No surprise there.

Collection Leather Jacket, V-Neck Sweater & Kylie Pinstripe Wide Leg Pants
Three pieces for just a little over $700.00.


This only took all afternoon. Maybe I'll stick with the wardrobe I have. The look I have.

Femme à  la resille (Woman in a hairnet), 1938, by Pablo Picasso.
I haven't actually fielded any complaints. Soon I will try and navigate the waters of makeup application. Hold tight, dear reader.
A bientot
love,
becky
http://www.statcounter.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment