New Pillows

I actually bought the pillows a few weeks ago but have not put them on the bed yet. This is me in my maid's uniform which I always wear when I'm cleaning house. Every day. Sometimes twice a day.


HAHAHAHA

BIG HUGE TUPPERWARE LAUGH!!! (That's the side-splitting kind you erupt into when someone asks if you want to have a Tupperware party)

The pillows were the opening salvo of my new favorite holiday tradition... BUYING TREATS FOR MYSELF!!!! It works like this:

1) When standing in line to pay for three gifts, you might as well grab something else nearby for yourself. It will give you a reason to live.

2) When faced with a cute scarf or trinket that you would like and no good reason why you should have it, search in the vicinity for something giftable. Buy both.

3) Remember--it's so easy to throw one more thing into the cart.



I guess there aren't as many guidelines as I thought. Recent fun things I have snuck into the cart: black sweater, weird necklace, red tablecloth, humongo red/green candle, John Singer Sargent 2008 calendar, odd dark red tablecloth with matching napkins, 2 used copies of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, small green tablecloth [wtf is with the tablecloths--I just noticed this myself], and more shopping to come!!!!




Today I have to clean the house.

I may never be seen again.




Give me a FA!!!

Give me a LA!!!

Give me another LA!!!

Whaddya got?

Yeah, I can't remember either. Stay warm, dear reader.

A bientot
love,
becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment