Personality Switch








To go along with my own new look, this is Violet. You may recall her as the Good Sister of my daughter's two cats.




Well, forget that.




She is now the bold one, the rebel. The one who jumps onto the table and tries to eat your Mother's Day gifts.




Shocking, really.












Now this is Dahlia, formerly the scamp, the rascal, the Exasperating One.



Not any more. She is now rather reclusive, shy, and aloof. Not to say that you can't bring her out of her shell, but she's entirely different than she was a few weeks ago.



See, remember? She was headed for a life of crime. (I still think she wears eye makeup--some vices you can't get rid of no matter what)




The one thing that happened to these two is this: they got spayed.


Funny, huh? It was liberating for one and a damper for the other.


Oh well. Life takes some strange and interesting turns sometimes, doesn't it?


Meanwhile, I am working hard on my outline. It's fun populating a world. I'm dreaming up this fun fat guy, a fat guy who might lose weight and become babe-ish. Don't know yet. I'm making him tall, though, nothing like a tall guy.


Also in the meanwhile department, today is my first day of Living the Dream. No work, no class, no papers, no obligations. Where are you going, Becky Motew? Disney World? Hell, no. I'm going to the high school track to walk around and write my book.


Let's enjoy the summer, dear reader. May we all find joy and harmony and may they not arrive with too many complications. Or at least not insurmountable ones. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
A bientot
love,
becky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment