What did you say my grade was?



You earned your grade.

You earned it when you spent time or didn't spend time on the research paper.

You earned it when you came to class or stayed away.

You earned it when you handed in all the essays or did not, and when you rewrote some of them or chose not to.

I did not earn your grade.

I am not this person:














Nor am I this person:












Here is where you should look for answers to this conundrum:







Goodbye and good luck to all of my students. You have enriched my life and I am better for knowing you.

Inexorably, tumultuously, egotistically, ecclesiastically, calamitously and with undulating waves of pretentious ostracism,

A bientot

Mary R. Motew
[you can call me Becky now]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment